AniManga Community & Indonesia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[LN] Highschool DxD

Go down

[LN] Highschool DxD Empty [LN] Highschool DxD

Post  Ojou-Sama 05.08.12 1:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
High School DxD (ハイスクールD×D) adalah serial light novel jepang yang ditulis oleh Ichiei Ishibumi dan di gambar ilustrasikan oleh Miyama-Zero, di cetak oleh Fujimi Shobo dibawah label Fujimi Fantasia Bunko.

Story:
I, Hyoudou Issei, am a 2nd Year High schooler and my age equals the years I haven't had a girlfriend. And someone like me got a girl friend! I'm sorry buddies, I will walk the path of becoming an adult before you guys! --That's how it was supposed to be, but why did I get killed by my girl friend!?

I still haven't done anything yet! Are there no Gods in this World!?

And the person who saved me is the most beautiful girl in my school, Rias Gremory-senpai. I was told the shocking truth from her who isn't a God but a devil. "You have reincarnated into a devil! Work under me!"

By being lured by Senpai's breast and treats, my life as an reincarnated-devil began.

So the Academy Love-comedy battle fantasy starts here with just aggression and worldly desires! (From Baka-Tsuki)

Spoiler:

LN Recommended: 9/10
Ojou-Sama
Ojou-Sama

Jumlah posting : 26
Lokasi : On top of the Mortals, Hohoho...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum